Apply an Agile-Mindset to your Business
Understanding the mindset behind Agile will provide you an in-demand skill virtually all organizations are seeking. In this class you will learn principles, values, and practices to become more productive the next day – no matter what industry you are in. To reinforce what you will be taught, we have workshops and demonstrations that you can easily introduce to others in your team(s).
Beyond theory, we will also provide real-world practices and techniques to make you, your teams, and your organization more effective. You will learn all you need to attain business Agility across your entire organization to keep pace with such an unpredictable and fast moving world.
We offer this training as either a 2-day or 3-day course with the differences listed below.
Who Will Benefit
This course is beneficial to anyone or any organization who recognizes the need to do more with less. This offering is ideally suited for those in roles like::
- C-Level, Executives, VPs, and Directors
- Portfolio, Program, and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
- Business / Systems Analysts
- Apply Agile to bring more efficiency across the enterprise
- Apply Lean to streamline processes and reduce waste
- Develop in-demand skills organizations are looking for
- Utilize practices and techniques for immediate improvement
- Enhance your leadership skills
- Support a cultural transformation
- Agile Principles & Values
- Lean Principles & Value
- The Scrum Framework
- The Kanban Framework
- Agile Requirement Management
- Agile Planning & Roadmapping
- Stakeholder Management
Additional Topics (3rd Day)
- Agile Risk Management
- Agile Budgeting
- Value-Driven Delivery
- Building High-Performing Teams
- Conducting an Agile Transformation
What You Get
- A workbook of the entire presentation
- Preparation to bring true agility to your organization
- Practical knowledge about the latest mindsets to reinvent yourself and your organization
- Practical knowledge of the latest Agile frameworks, practices, and techniques
- PDUs and SEUs (16 for the 2-day and 24 for the 3-day)
- Free 1-year membership into our lifelong learning community
- Discounts on future training
- Eligibility to attain free training
- Knowledge from an actual Agile / Lean practitioner
This class assumes little to no experience with Agile so anyone is welcome to attend. While this is a great class for technologists too, we advise attending the Engineering Agility course instead as there are more relevant topics and discussions for them. For those without this experience, we highly recommend the following resources before the first day of the course:
Government and Non-Profit Organizations
To inquire about government or non-profit discounts and courses please contact us. We will discuss your needs and tailor a class that best suits your budget and desired outcome.
Want to Host?
We can accommodate organizations that wish to host the training events. Generally, we require at least twenty (20) students for organization hosted courses but if you are close to the Washington D.C. area we are flexible. Please click here to learn more about the requirements to host a training event.